1. Tel Aviv, Israel
    Moves
    09 Jan '10 17:09
    I play lots of games and i have the same starting move every game. unfortunetly, i have 2 submit the same move over and over 4 many games. how can i conditoinal move so i dont have 2 move all those games and waste valluable time? please explain the conditonal move function 2 better my game play
  2. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    10 Jan '10 13:15
    Originally posted by eladrealastzion4ever
    I play lots of games and i have the same starting move every game. unfortunetly, i have 2 submit the same move over and over 4 many games. how can i conditoinal move so i dont have 2 move all those games and waste valluable time? please explain the conditonal move function 2 better my game play
    Theres no FAQ for conditional moves, so go to a game and click the "Conditional Moves" link and read the info there.

I dont use conditional moves, but when i click it i see a link "Play from opening". It looks like you can select an opening there to play from. You might want to try that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree