1. Joined
    30 Jun '08
    Moves
    17 Jun '10 20:27
    Hi all,

I've used Conditional Moves many times, but have always been in Quick Mode. I just clicked on Deep Mode, but am not understanding what it's for or how it's used. Any help?

Thanks very much,

John
  2. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    17 Jun '10 21:21
    Originally posted by goldenwoof
    Hi all,

I've used Conditional Moves many times, but have always been in Quick Mode. I just clicked on Deep Mode, but am not understanding what it's for or how it's used. Any help?

Thanks very much,

John
    Its allows you to make multiple conditional moves in the same game.

You just have to hope your opponent makes the move you expected them to make
  3. Standard memberua41
    Sharp Edge
    Dulling my blade
    Moves
    21 Jun '10 08:28
    Originally posted by goldenwoof
    Hi all,

Thanks very much,

John
    Quick mode is a simple one move from the current setup and respond scenario.
    It is now your opponents turn and in expectance of their next move you can setup your immediate one.

Deep mode is from any position of the board your game may reach, being several moves down the line.
    It's not the friendliest format- setup all the pieces on the board until its your move. Hit record move and then place your response hitting the submit conditional move button after.
  4. Joined
    30 Jun '08
    Moves
    21 Jun '10 12:07
    Thanks very much for the help!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree