1. Standard memberyo its meonline
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    09 Nov '07 10:21
    I'm trying to go to different sites (job huntting), but the computer keeps saying it needs to re-connect. I come back here to The Immortal Game, and is is connected!
    So then I try again and it says I need to re-connect, then the problem where is tells me it cannot conect because the modem is busy. If you can help please do this is so frustrating.
    Our provider is Orange it's ment to be wireless but the live box is connected to this computer, I don't know if that makes any difference. Sometimes I have to turn the plug off and on to get a connection- but I am connected today it just won't let me travell to a new site.
  2. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    11 Nov '07 21:401 edit
    Originally posted by yo its me
    I'm trying to go to different sites (job huntting), but the computer keeps saying it needs to re-connect. I come back here to The Immortal Game, and is is connected!
    So then I try again and it says I need to re-connect, then the problem where is tells me it cannot conect because the modem is busy. If you can help please do this is so frustrating.
    Our pro on to get a connection- but I am connected today it just won't let me travell to a new site.
    Speak to Orange Technical Support, or ask at this forum:

http://forums.broadbandbuyer.co.uk/forum_topics.asp?FID=22
  3. Standard memberyo its meonline
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    13 Nov '07 11:44
    Originally posted by rhb

I just saw this rhb, thankyou.
    The link, errm they are a bit technical 😳
    I'll show it to hubby and then maybe we can get to the bottom of why this happened to me it was incredibly anoying!!
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    18 Nov '07 13:36
    Originally posted by rhb

broadbandbuyer ripped me off for £200 - bastards - I would avoid them like the plague!
  5. Standard memberyo its meonline
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    18 Nov '07 15:31
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    broadbandbuyer ripped me off for £200 - bastards - I would avoid them like the plague!
    Oh 🙁 Thanks for letting me know. I think this is just an advice forum.
    How did that happen? I certianly wasn't planning on buying anything from them..

WW? 😀
  6. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    19 Nov '07 19:26
    Originally posted by yo its me
    Oh 🙁 Thanks for letting me know. I think this is just an advice forum.
    How did that happen? I certianly wasn't planning on buying anything from them..

WW? 😀
    It is an advice forum as far as I know.

Dr S - why did you send them money? Do you pay those Nigerian kings to get a cut of their tied up fortune too?
  7. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    19 Nov '07 23:521 edit
    Originally posted by rhb
    It is an advice forum as far as I know.

Dr S - why did you send them money? Do you pay those Nigerian kings to get a cut of their tied up fortune too?
    No - the forum is probably ok, I mean the company.
    They sell computer stuff too; I bought a few things from them and when I had to return something they wouldn't give me a refund because "the packaging had been damaged" - ie the box had been opened. Then they wouldn't send it back to me unless I paid more money postage - blah blah etc etc etc.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree