1. Joined
    25 May '08
    Moves
    04 Jul '09 04:20
    Hi together,

is there any chance to create a table as a post in a forum.
    I am looking for such an ability to make my own ranking for club-members who play in a series of tournaments.
    For each round the members reached in a tournament, they get one point. So I will show this in a list, where the actual points are standing

Thanks
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Jul '09 12:381 edit
    Originally posted by Hannilein007
    Hi together,

is there any chance to create a table as a post in a forum.
    I am looking for such an ability to make my own ranking for club-members who play in a series of tournaments.
    For each round the members reached in a tournament, they get one point. So I will show this in a list, where the actual points are standing

Thanks
    when i put a table in word and copy and paste it into these it puts into neat columns that can be read - e.g. (which i think can be read easily)

Player Games Played Win %
    Silverstriker 10 0

Now doing it with excel produces: (The Same thing)

Silverstriker 10 0

I used these in my old clan forum and found them useful as an alternative to tables.

Hope this helps with alternatives to a table (I cant seem to create a table in)

Striker
  3. Joined
    25 May '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '09 13:58
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    when i put a table in word and copy and paste it into these it puts into neat columns that can be read - e.g. (which i think can be read easily)

Silverstriker 10 0

Now doing it with excel produces: (The Same thing)

Silverstriker 10 0

I used these in my old clan ...[text shortened]... s.

Hope this helps with alternatives to a table (I cant seem to create a table in)

Striker
    Thankt you for this idea, I will try it. 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree