1. The Smoke
    Moves
    12 Jan '10 00:37
    wondering, if creating a second account for purely 'educational' * purposes constitutes as violation of 3(a) of RHP's ToS?

* I'd like to set up several 'set pieces' games (of some particular games I had won/lost) and re-play them with another person here on RHP but he is a non-sub and already has a max of 6 games going (regular RHP games).
  2. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    12 Jan '10 00:54
    Originally posted by Renars
    wondering, if creating a second account for purely 'educational' * purposes constitutes as violation of 3(a) of RHP's ToS?
    I do think so because "creating a second account" does not equal

"(a) You will not create more than one account."
  3. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    12 Jan '10 01:17
    Yes it is against the rules but in my opinion I reckon many, many non subs that want more than 6 games in progress do it ๐Ÿ™
  4. Joined
    25 Apr '06
    Moves
    12 Jan '10 01:311 edit
    After your first account gets banned, you create a second one
  5. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    12 Jan '10 11:54
    Originally posted by heinzkat
    After your first account gets banned, you create a second one
    That also appears to work successfully
  6. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    12 Jan '10 20:241 edit

* I'd like to set up several 'set pieces' games (of some particular games I had won/lost) and re-play them with another person here on RHP but he is a non-sub and already has a max of 6 games going (regular RHP games).
    I'd like a second account for educational purposes... then I'd teach some people a lesson they wouldn't soon forget!~

๐Ÿ˜ 

P-
  7. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    13 Jan '10 11:12
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I'd like a second account for educational purposes... then I'd teach some people a lesson they wouldn't soon forget!~

๐Ÿ˜ 

P-
    Not possible, we play chess on this site not tiddly winks ๐Ÿ™‚
  8. Joined
    11 Jul '09
    Moves
    13 Jan '10 22:45
    as long as the first account is never used again. you can make any other one.
  9. The Smoke
    Moves
    17 Jan '10 10:43
    Originally posted by AudreyxSophie
    as long as the first account is never used again. you can make any other one.
    thanks all... but that wouldn't "solve" the problem. The idea was to have this account to solely play unrated 'set piece' games therefore abiding all the 'fair play' rules etc.
  10. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    17 Jan '10 21:27
    thanks all... but that wouldn't "solve" the problem. The idea was to have this account to solely play unrated 'set piece' games therefore abiding all the 'fair play' rules etc.
    The best way to know for sure is send feedback and ask the administrators. They might say yes. But I doubt it.
  11. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateโ„ข
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    18 Jan '10 11:13
    Interesting idea but I imagine it would create a lot of resentment if specific non-subscribers were allowed access to play more games (even set piece ones) through multiple accounts.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree