1. Joined
    05 Jan '07
    Moves
    08 Jan '07 08:19
    I want to delete my account. If I cannot do it myself, I'd like it if someone could complain against me or something to get my account deleted. I would appreciate it.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    08 Jan '07 13:10
    Originally posted by brock19
    I want to delete my account. If I cannot do it myself, I'd like it if someone could complain against me or something to get my account deleted. I would appreciate it.
    Just shut off your email under settings so you get no more emails from RHP.

Quit all your games.

Player names are never removed, they are part of the history of the site. Just leave if you're done here.

P-
  3. Standard memberMathurine
    sorozatgyilkos
    leölés ellenfeleim
    Moves
    09 Jan '07 04:48

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    09 Jan '07 10:14
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Actually those aren't dodgy at all. A player looking to leave the site resigns 4 games against different opponents all of whom appear to be normal users of the site?

That's fine. But good job accusing all four of his opponent's of being cheaters.
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    09 Jan '07 14:38
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Actually those aren't dodgy at all. A player looking to leave the site resigns 4 games against different opponents all of whom appear to be normal users of the site?

That's fine. But good job accusing all four of his opponent's of being cheaters.
    Plus, this user did what I said. Quit your games and leave.

P-
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Jan '07 03:44
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ

That is really quite amusing, considering he/she only made 3 moves...LOL...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree