delete folders

delete folders

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lolita

Moves
10 Feb 09

I want to get rid of my massive archive and I can only delete an "empty folder" How can I delete games or flders with games in them from my archive. Must be easy, but I can't seem to figure it out. Help!! thanks.

F

Moves
10 Feb 09

Originally posted by lolitaknight
I want to get rid of my massive archive and I can only delete an "empty folder" How can I delete games or flders with games in them from my archive. Must be easy, but I can't seem to figure it out. Help!! thanks.
You cannot delete games. So you cannot delete folders that is not empty either.

The reson that you cannot delete your own games, is that your games are not your games only. They belong to your opponents too.

z
Thread Killing Chimp

In your retina!:D

Moves
10 Feb 09

im not sure, but i dont see an option either, so i think its impossible to delete your archieve.
You could 'clean up' a little bit and transfer all your finished games to the Archieve folder, then get rid off all the other empty folders...

z
Thread Killing Chimp

In your retina!:D

Moves
10 Feb 09

Originally posted by FabianFnas
The reson that you cannot delete your own games, is that your games are not your games only. They belong to your opponents too.
yes, this makes sense:p

J

Moves
10 Feb 09

Originally posted by FabianFnas
Communist!

DS

Moves
10 Feb 09

I want to get rid of my massive archive
Why?

T

ALG

Moves
11 Feb 09

Originally posted by Jigtie
Communist!
It are not only the players gamesm it are the games of the whole chess community. 😵

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
11 Feb 09

Create a folder called TRASH BIN

Move unwanted games there.

Never EVER click into that folder.

These games are now gone... as long as you don't peek in.

As stated, you can't delete games as they are part of the site now.

P-