1. Joined
    03 May '07
    Moves
    10 May '07 19:14
    When I first signed up for the site, it automatically dropped me into a game with someone. I didn't know I could just delete it, and didn't want to play with a stranger, so I just resigned from it without ever making a move.

Is it too late to delete this game? I hate to have it show as a loss since neither one of us even moved a piece.

Thanks

Shawn
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    10 May '07 19:39
    Originally posted by srv656s
    When I first signed up for the site, it automatically dropped me into a game with someone. I didn't know I could just delete it, and didn't want to play with a stranger, so I just resigned from it without ever making a move.

Is it too late to delete this game? I hate to have it show as a loss since neither one of us even moved a piece.

Thanks

Shawn
    When you have a lot more games, no one is going to care about that one lost game. It can't be deleted from RHP, there just is no way to delete a game.

You can use the folders function you have to create a folder called "trash-can" and just move it in there. It will never vanish, but at least it's out of your site.

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree