1. Joined
    05 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Feb '08 10:39
    Hey,

Once a game is completed, why can't I get rid of it?
  2. UK
    Moves
    10 Feb '08 11:13
    Originally posted by Mavrick2003
    Hey,

You should be able to send it to the archive folder by pressing the "send to archive" button. But I think that the button only appears when games are in the inbox. (Not certain about that.)
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    10 Feb '08 13:02
    Hey,

They are part of the site's game history for both you and your opponent.
  4. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    11 Feb '08 07:50
    A game once created cannot be deleted, but you can send it to archive and never look at it again. Even if you leave the site forever it cannot be deleted, because your opponent's history must remain intact.
  5. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    16 Feb '08 16:231 edit
    Hey,

when a game is completed;
    Atcion status is: a red square and sais: Game won, Game lost, or Game drawn.
    (when its still active its yellow square with: Opponent's Move or green square with Your Move).
    If completed behind the game name, and behind the data witch tells you when the last move was made, there will appear a symbol witch you can click to archieve the game. it will then go to your ''Archive'' folder, and be gone out of your ''Inbox''.
  6. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    16 Feb '08 16:26
    Originally posted by mrmist
    You should be able to send it to the archive folder by pressing the "send to archive" button. But I think that the button only appears when games are in the inbox. (Not certain about that.)
    true, if you have made more folders, and have active games/ or completed games in another folder you can transfer them by clikcing the ''Manage Games'' tab.
    then you can select the games you want to transfer, and put them in the folder you want with the ''Put in folder'' link.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree