1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    16 Jun '08 11:02
    Originally posted by Thomaster
    Is it so hard to avoid this?
    It's not possible to avoid it at this moment, other than to make yourself unavailable to any challenges.
  2. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    16 Jun '08 12:15
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    It's not possible to avoid it at this moment, other than to make yourself unavailable to any challenges.
    Once you know a player who will do this, it's trivially easy to avoid it in the future from that one player: add it to your ignore list. That doesn't stop other players from doing the same thing, but very few people will, and those that do seem to be repeat offenders.

Richard
  3. Joined
    28 Dec '05
    Moves
    03 Aug '08 08:02
    how do i delete games ?
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    03 Aug '08 08:062 edits
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    Once you know a player who will do this, it's trivially easy to avoid it in the future from that one player: add it to your ignore list. That doesn't stop other players from doing the same thing, but very few people will, and those that do seem to be repeat offenders.

Richard
    Ture. Easily avoided when you know who does it. Often this is not possible to foresee.

This behaviour whould be banned from the start, or made impossible to do from the start. Or be nullified if done so there will be no effect and invisible to every part. This way it will be pointless.

macmac1 - No it's not possible to delete games if you don't see the trashcan. Click the trashcan if you see it and want to get rid of the game. But ones played, always there. Move them to another folder if you don't want to see the games.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree