deleting

Standard memberwideawake
Help 31 Oct '08 14:53
  1. Joined
    10 Jul '05
    Moves
    31 Oct '08 14:53
    is there any way of cancelling my account, ive just unsubscribed as i do not have the time to play ant more, even though this is by far the best chess-site around, if anybody knows then please help. thanks.
  2. The sky
    Moves
    31 Oct '08 15:07
    Originally posted by wideawake
    is there any way of cancelling my account, ive just unsubscribed as i do not have the time to play ant more, even though this is by far the best chess-site around, if anybody knows then please help. thanks.
    You just leave. Accounts can't be deleted.
  3. Joined
    29 Jun '05
    Moves
    31 Oct '08 17:58
    Your account cannot be deleted as your games are part of the site's record and your opponents record. So that other people know what has happened, perhaps leaving a note in your profile saying that you can no longer afford the time to play would explain the position.
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    31 Oct '08 20:291 edit
    This is spooky! This player hasn't moved in half a year.

They also haven't used the forums since May.

???

P-
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    31 Oct '08 20:31
    Originally posted by wideawake
    If you are still getting emails, go to MY SETTINGS and shut off all email.

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree