1. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    06 Jul '03 18:15
    Yet another idea... (you're going to get sick of us, Russ!)

Can you put a link in the members profile, so when you click on someone's profile you can just click on the message link and go directly to the 'send message' page, with their username already all in place. From there all you would have to do is type in the subject and the message, and send it off.

The current method is cumbersome at times if you're dealing with a username that is unusual.

A direct link from the profile page to the send message page would really be nice.

regards, Marc
  2. Standard memberChaswray
    NUTTING BUSTER
    Baseball Purgatory
    Moves
    06 Jul '03 22:58
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    Yet another idea... (you're going to get sick of us, Russ!)

Can you put a link in the members profile, so when you click on someone's profile you can just click on the message link and go directly to the 'send message' page, with their username already all in place. From there all you would have to do is type in the subject and the message, and send ...[text shortened]... irect link from the profile page to the send message page would really be nice.

regards, Marc
    I'll second this one! Sometimes it's very hard to remember how to spell some of the unusual username. Especially at my age 😀
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    06 Jul '03 23:08
    Agreed.

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree