1. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    08 Apr '10 06:24
    I keep getting e-mails whenever one of my open games is accepted. Is there any way to stop that? There's no setting for it in the e-mails settings screen.
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    08 Apr '10 11:541 edit
    Perhaps you can change your email address to a false one on your "Email settings" page. If that doesn't work I'm out of ideas.

EDIT: Your Email address is part of the information used when you log onto the site, so changing it on the settings page might cause problems when logging in.
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    09 Apr '10 01:58
    You could get yourself a hotmail or gmail address, change everything over, then just never go there to read it.
  4. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    09 Apr '10 08:20
    I think this question should be translated into a site idea.

All types of emails you can get should be available to turn off or on at the My Email Settings.
    Personally I dont have to receive emails of people accepting my draws, or emails about starting tournaments that I joined.

Make a thread in the site ideas AThousandYoung, and ill recz it for you.
  5. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    09 Apr '10 11:07
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    I keep getting e-mails whenever one of my open games is accepted. Is there any way to stop that? There's no setting for it in the e-mails settings screen.
    Don't put up open games!

Its slightly annoying but just amend your email settings to put all email from RHP into the junk folder so you never even see them
  6. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    09 Apr '10 11:29
    Originally posted by adramforall
    Don't put up open games!

Its slightly annoying but just amend your email settings to put all email from RHP into the junk folder so you never even see them
    These are solutions with a huge negative side effect. Which is not being able to receive any emails from RHP at all. People might want to receive some specific RHP emails but not the rest. For example feed-back related emails.
    Hence I say again that this must be translated into a site idea and (we hope eventually) will result in fully upgraded My Email Settings page.
  7. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    09 Apr '10 19:44
    Originally posted by zozozozo
    I think this question should be translated into a site idea.

All types of emails you can get should be available to turn off or on at the My Email Settings.
    Personally I dont have to receive emails of people accepting my draws, or emails about starting tournaments that I joined.

Make a thread in the site ideas AThousandYoung, and ill recz it for you.
    Thread 129032

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree