1. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    03 Aug '04 23:43
    Here's another, AfghanMaster

Man, if this kid put half as much effort into actually playing he'd probably be 1800+ anyway!
  2. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    03 Aug '04 23:45
    salvex and sbon as well.
  3. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    03 Aug '04 23:47
    (complete...)

sashha
    alfor
    Williams
    winep
    nibimi
    altos
    tbon
    Osbornex
    Shildt
    Stanescu23
    aligak
    hatamin
    AfghanMaster
    salvex and sbon.
  4. Standard membertlai1992
    Retired knight
    Chess Castle
    Moves
    04 Aug '04 01:57
    Originally posted by Pyrrho
    Actually, it's the free rating points that IS the harm this sort of cheating does. If someone with artificially inflated rating looses to an honest player, that honest player's rating will then be artificially inflated - not by much, but still.

In this way, this sort of cheating distorts the accuracy of the rating system in general, and is thus not comp ...[text shortened]... to 1200... so I guess this fate will be waiting for this particular cheat as well. 😀

-Jarno
    you should've seen Superchesser i reported about him russ made his rating 1000
  5. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    04 Aug '04 02:06
    How high did he get b4 you spotted it?
  6. Standard memberGMF
    Neochristian Patzer
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Moves
    04 Aug '04 05:34
    Originally posted by Pyrrho
    Actually, it's the free rating points that IS the harm this sort of cheating does. ....In this way, this sort of cheating distorts the accuracy of the rating system in general, and is thus not completely harmless.
    Thus it spoils the commons. You are correct. Thanks for illustrating it so succinctly and clearly.
  7. Standard memberNatural Science
    blunderer of pawns
    Rhode (not an)Island
    Moves
    04 Aug '04 08:12
    Originally posted by marinakatomb
    Me and a buddy are going to set up a clan called the funky movers. All members must have a dancing avatar 😉

Hmmm...would my avatar be technically considered to be "dancing"?
  8. texas
    Moves
    05 Aug '04 00:41
    Can anyone tell me how to get my own avatar. I havent had a pc very long. I dont know anything about URLs....😕😕
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    05 Aug '04 00:52
    Originally posted by mr intensity
    Can anyone tell me how to get my own avatar. I havent had a pc very long. I dont know anything about URLs....😕😕
    Read your private messages... I guess your post isn't soo off topic here since these guys have been talking about dancing avatars...

P-

click My Home, My Inbox to read your messages... you will also find a ling to messages next to Games Waiting link up top!
  10. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    05 Aug '04 01:52
    Originally posted by mr intensity
    If you had bought a Mac you wouldn't have to worry about such things. Because Macs are better. They cause good karma.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree