1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    20 Jun '04 15:44
    Originally posted by m4no
    Tested on a 12" powerbook G4, with Safari, Firefox 0.7, 0.8 and 0.9 and Camino. Works great on 'em all.
    Mano 🙂
    Wow! Nice going - thanks! 🙂

-Russ
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    20 Jun '04 15:461 edit
    Originally posted by RolandYoung
    OK, done that!

Small bug: Choosing "My Archives" from the My Home menu takes me to My Games. I think this is because the menu target is still .../myhome/mygames.php?isviewarchive=true when the parameter should now be view=lma. Othe ...[text shortened]... ould just add that 'sort by time to next time control' option 😀
    Thanks for that.

The menu link is now fixed.

The 'my games' messages are meant to be context sensitive, so I will take another look at that.

I do plan to do the time control sorting, but it was too much to put into this release.

-Russ
  3. Standard memberDanger Mouse
    Super Hero!
    Moves
    25 Jun '04 23:34
    Thanks to everyone that responded.
    The new Mac is ordered...now if I could just work out for what is needed for wireless connection...
  4. London
    Moves
    27 Jun '04 23:43
    Originally posted by Danger Mouse
    Thanks to everyone that responded.
    The new Mac is ordered...now if I could just work out for what is needed for wireless connection...
    The AirPort Extreme card will work with normal (802.11b and 802.11g) wireless base stations and routers as well as Apple's AirPort base stations. I had no trouble connecting my new PowerBook to my existing network.

On the other hand, if you haven't got an existing wireless setup, the new AirPort Express looks quite cool.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree