1. Joined
    23 Feb '03
    Moves
    15 Aug '03 07:04
    I`ve noticed that at random times the site goes down for maintenance. Very frustrating if you`re in the middle of messaging. Anyway how about doing something like E-bay and shut down at a set time every week for maintenance work, then everybody will know when to expect it.
  2. Steelers Country
    Moves
    15 Aug '03 07:11
    Originally posted by Paulie
    I`ve noticed that at random times the site goes down for maintenance. Very frustrating if you`re in the middle of messaging. Anyway how about doing something like E-bay and shut down at a set time every week for maintenance work, then everybody will know when to expect it.
    its not random and Russ even posted the times once but I forgot what they are, just ask Russ for the times
  3. Joined
    23 Feb '03
    Moves
    15 Aug '03 08:15
    Originally posted by UncleAdam
    its not random and Russ even posted the times once but I forgot what they are, just ask Russ for the times
    K thanks i will 😵
  4. Amsterdam
    Moves
    15 Aug '03 11:06
    Originally posted by Paulie
    I thought it was gone...😕 I haven't seen it in....what....months, and I still don't see them!😕

Olav
  5. Joined
    23 Feb '03
    Moves
    16 Aug '03 15:42
    Originally posted by LivingLegend
    I thought it was gone...😕 I haven't seen it in....what....months, and I still don't see them!😕

Olav
    Maybe i`ve just been unlucky with my timing :'(

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree