1. Joined
    08 Sep '06
    Moves
    15 Apr '08 10:28
    is there a way to get my games history with the rating i had when the game was played instead of having all my games with today rating ?

polux
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    15 Apr '08 10:53
    Originally posted by polux
    is there a way to get my games history with the rating i had when the game was played instead of having all my games with today rating ?

polux
    No, not any easy way.

I do like this: Every game I end, I save the PGN in a Word file, then I have it.
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    15 Apr '08 12:48
    If you go to your profile page you can scroll across the graph of your games and as the mouse highlights individual games, you can see the game id number, your rating and your opponents rating. I'm not sure if this represents the rating at the start or finish of that game but it does change for each game.

This probably isn't what you specifically asked for but maybe it will be helpful.
  4. Joined
    08 Sep '06
    Moves
    15 Apr '08 16:37
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    If you go to your profile page you can scroll across the graph of your games and as the mouse highlights individual games, you can see the game id number, your rating and your opponents rating. I'm not sure if this represents the rating at the start or finish of that game but it does change for each game.

This probably isn't what you specifically asked for but maybe it will be helpful.
    well yes in fact, i wondered why this is the only place they keep ratings history..
    thanks for all the replies

polux

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree