1. England
    Moves
    17 Mar '03 15:15
    Hi,

I want to change my email address, but because someone has already challenged me at that address, I can't change it. What this means is that when I enter the email address, the message returned is that another user has this email address.

It will do this when you invite a new friend to RHP and enter that email address. What my good friend didn't realise was that I was already subscribed.

Hope that makes sense.
  2. Joined
    19 Aug '02
    Moves
    19 Mar '03 02:55
    Originally posted by mooney1979
    Hi,

I want to change my email address, but because someone has already challenged me at that address, I can't change it. What this means is that when I enter the email address, the message returned is that another user has this email address.

It will do this when you invite a new friend to RHP and enter that email address. What my good friend didn't realise was that I was already subscribed.

Hope that makes sense.
    You can chnage your email address on this site at any time, through the My Deatils page. The only thing you are stuck with is your original user name.

I am not sure what you is causing your problem, could you message me more detail.

-mike
  3. England
    Moves
    26 Mar '03 14:24
    OK. I want to change my registered emails address from my mail.com address to my work address.

Another user has created a new game and tried to challenge me by entering my work email address into the 'invite a friend' part of the new game menu. This has registered my work email address onto the system, waiting for a new user to logon with this address.

What I need is for this email adress / new user account to be removed, so that I can change my registered email address to my work email.

I know it's confusing. Email me at my currently registered email address and I will tell you what the work email address is so tht you can change it 😕
  4. Joined
    18 Mar '03
    Moves
    26 Mar '03 17:14

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Florida
    Moves
    27 Mar '03 12:43

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    28 Mar '03 01:31
    I understand the problem.

Give me 24hrs, and I will sort it out.

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree