1. Joined
    13 Feb '03
    Moves
    07 Jun '03 06:27
    Is this possible? If not could it be made so. I would like to delete my games from the server, eventually this will be a lot of space. What do you guys think?
    Jeoin(Knights of the Square Table)
  2. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    07 Jun '03 16:12
    Originally posted by Jeoin
    Is this possible? If not could it be made so. I would like to delete my games from the server, eventually this will be a lot of space. What do you guys think?
    Jeoin(Knights of the Square Table)
    I think all no game is ever deleted, but you can hide games (="delete&quot😉.
    It would be nice to have some of thses features: download all or are selected number of (my/other one's) games in good pgn-format...
    th
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    07 Jun '03 23:06
    The My Games page is having a serious revamp soon, including the option to 'delete' games (really, just hiding them), and numerous ways of arranging them, including custom folders (but don't hold me to that, its just an idea).

So hold tight, I will get there soon. 🙂

-Russ
  4. Amsterdam
    Moves
    08 Jun '03 11:59
    Originally posted by Russ
    The My Games page is having a serious revamp soon, including the option to 'delete' games (really, just hiding them), and numerous ways of arranging them, including custom folders (but don't hold me to that, its just an idea).

So hold tight, I will get there soon. 🙂

-Russ
    Great idea with the folders, this way it would be much easier to find the game that you want to look in to!

Olav
  5. Joined
    13 Feb '03
    Moves
    08 Jun '03 16:27
    those are all great ideas... It would be nice to be able to set a priority to the order that games refresh. This would allow me to set my buddies to pop up as they move.
    This is a great site and you guys are doing awesome. Jeoin..

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree