Email notifications.

Email notifications.

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

h

Moves
08 Dec 15

1) Recently, my games stopped notifying me by email when my opponent had moved. How do I get this feature back?

2) Two of my games has exceeded their timebank (one by a few weeks). Why wasn't I awarded wins?

A stable personality

Near my hay.

Moves
08 Dec 15

1. Check your 'notification settings' (part of 'my settings' available through the icon at the top right of your screen). Make sure that the boxe(es) you want are ticked. I assume you haven't recently started to use a new e-mail address?

2. You don't get awarded a win automatically. A picture of a skull will appear against the game in your list and you need to click on that to get the win. Although if your opponent has a vacation flag showing the skull won't appear.

j

Moves
22 Jan 16

I couldn't find "my settings" at all. A "blitz" symbol is the closest to "upper right". Where is it in relation to that? I too haven't been getting emails saying my opponent has moved.

RHP Member No.16

Moves
23 Jan 16

Originally posted by jetjock
I couldn't find "my settings" at all. A "blitz" symbol is the closest to "upper right". Where is it in relation to that? I too haven't been getting emails saying my opponent has moved.
Keep going all the way to the top right corner.
Click the icon that you use to log in and out.
You will see a window open up with several links.
Click 'my settings' and you will see one for notifications.

SY

Moves
23 Jan 16

http://www.redhotpawn.com/mysettings/mysettings.php