email opponent

Standard memberthire
Help 24 May '03 07:47
  1. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    24 May '03 07:47
    why don't you offer a message opponent with the new message system?
    th
  2. Joined
    10 Feb '03
    Moves
    24 May '03 13:09
    Originally posted by thire
    why don't you offer a message opponent with the new message system?
    th
    absolutely. why go external when you don't need to? Granted, email might get their atention quicker as they don't need to contact this site, but i know that my email system is set to automatically delete all RHP emails (too many) so I'm not sure what would happen if somebody did try to email me via RHP.
  3. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    25 May '03 17:57
    Originally posted by Toe
    ...but i know that my email system is set to automatically delete all RHP emails (too many) ...
    why don't go on "My Site settings" and uncheck "Receive email move notifications for your opponents' moves?" ?
    😉
    th
  4. Joined
    10 Feb '03
    Moves
    26 May '03 10:04
    Originally posted by thire
    why don't go on "My Site settings" and uncheck "Receive email move notifications for your opponents' moves?" ?
    😉
    th
    Well, when I'm running at home, RHP is in the background. My rule for deleting RHP mail gives me a <ding> first, So I know I've an RHP move to make. Otherwise I'd need to keep pressing the refresh button every now and then: not really a problem, but less smooth. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree