1. Joined
    30 Jun '08
    Moves
    19 Oct '13 18:47
    Hi all,

My opponent has a pawn on his starting square of F7. I have a pawn advanced to E5. If he moves his pawn from F7-F5, I should be able to capture it by moving my pawn from E5-F6 (En Passant rule). When trying to set this up in a Conditional Move, it won't allow me, telling me the move is invalid.

Am I misunderstanding the En Passant rule, or is this a glitch in the system?

Thanks!
  2. Joined
    30 Jun '08
    Moves
    19 Oct '13 18:49
    I just searched the forums (which I should have done first, apparently), and see that this is an unresolved issue.

I'll leave my thread here, though, so the developers are reminded of this.
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    20 Oct '13 13:58
    Originally posted by goldenwoof
    I just searched the forums (which I should have done first, apparently), and see that this is an unresolved issue.

Sending a feedback to admin may get action for you as well, and could be faster. That would be my suggestion to you.
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    21 Oct '13 11:07
    Originally posted by goldenwoof

Actually this should be in "Site Ideas"?

It would be worthwhile if people would thumb up suggestions they would welcome, as to give some pressure 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree