Expired time?

Standard memberjsbach
Help 23 Jan '08 19:03
  1. Joined
    19 Jan '08
    Moves
    23 Jan '08 19:03
    The time for my opponent's next move has expired, with no time left in the time bank. What happens now?
  2. Joined
    19 Feb '02
    Moves
    23 Jan '08 19:12
    Originally posted by jsbach
    The time for my opponent's next move has expired, with no time left in the time bank. What happens now?
    1) You could wait
    2) if less than 3 moves have been made you can delete the game (if it is not a tournament game). Go to My Games and click the trash can icon.
    3) If more than 3 moves have been played, you should see a skull in the game list which you can click.
    4) tournament games automatically timeout two days after the timebank has gone to zero.
  3. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    24 Jan '08 00:45
    5 you eat
    6 you sleep

then we get about all options i think🙂
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    29 Jan '08 00:24
    How can my opponent claim a timeout victory 5 moves into the match when I still have a 3 day timeout and a 7 day time bank with two moves in the last 24 hours??

this is infuriating
  5. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    30 Jan '08 14:30
    Originally posted by jandrewsjr
    How can my opponent claim a timeout victory 5 moves into the match when I still have a 3 day timeout and a 7 day time bank with two moves in the last 24 hours??

this is infuriating
    Send feedback. The link is at the bottom of any RHP page. Explain the problem with game id number.
  6. Joined
    05 Oct '06
    Moves
    30 Jan '08 15:43
    Looks like timeouts are temporarily suspended again - anyone know why? Couldn't find anything in the forums explaining about any kind of outage today (30th Jan).

I've got an opponent who has been on the verge of timing out for a number of days and now that he has, I can't claim the win.
  7. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    30 Jan '08 15:44
    Originally posted by aanepade
    Looks like timeouts are temporarily suspended again - anyone know why? Couldn't find anything in the forums explaining about any kind of outage today (30th Jan).

I've got an opponent who has been on the verge of timing out for a number of days and now that he has, I can't claim the win.
    48 hour delay, see site announcements. RHP was down ALL DAY yesterday.

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree