1. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    12 Jun '10 06:10
    what i want to know is if there is a way to change the background color, not of the board but the whole page, the bright white is starting to cause me headaches, lol ... seriously though, i would like to tone the white down somehow, any suggestions
  2. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    12 Jun '10 15:00
    Originally posted by doug989
    what i want to know is if there is a way to change the background color, not of the board but the whole page, the bright white is starting to cause me headaches, lol ... seriously though, i would like to tone the white down somehow, any suggestions
    That is possible.
    "My Settings" -> "My Board Settings" give enough options that result in a less bright white.

If that still isnt good enough you could try screwing around with your monitor settings:p
  3. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    12 Jun '10 15:32
    im not real keen with the computer so i dont want to mess with my monitor settings, but i will try for a new board look, thanks for the suggestion ...
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    13 Jun '10 00:25
    im not real keen with the computer so i dont want to mess with my monitor settings, but i will try for a new board look, thanks for the suggestion ...
    don't listen to dumb dumb zozo... if you want to change the color of the whole page use a a different rhp site... timeforchess for eg.
  5. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    13 Jun '10 10:45
    Originally posted by trev33
    don't listen to dumb dumb zozo... if you want to change the color of the whole page use a a different rhp site... timeforchess for eg.
    Ohoh lolz, dumb dumb zozo missed the part where was explained its about the whole page...not the board:o
  6. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    13 Jun '10 13:57
    ya, the ability to change the color of the whole page would be a nice option and something i would think be fairly easy for rhp to privide, ... but no, im not going anywhere else for it, happy here just fine ...
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    13 Jun '10 15:48
    Originally posted by zozozozo
    Ohoh lolz, dumb dumb zozo missed the part where was explained its about the whole page...not the board:o
    😛
  8. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    13 Jun '10 15:50
    ya, the ability to change the color of the whole page would be a nice option and something i would think be fairly easy for rhp to privide, ... but no, im not going anywhere else for it, happy here just fine ...
    no, no... timeforchess.com is the same site as reshotpawn.com just a different look. there's also chessatwork.com and playtheimmortalgame.com

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree