1. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    03 Dec '12 18:51
    I am playing a guy at the moment and his has his vacation aeroplane sign up.

But he is still moving.

What the deal with that??????

Did he just forget to remove his vacation aeroplane sign???????
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    03 Dec '12 19:54
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    I am playing a guy at the moment and his has his vacation aeroplane sign up.

But he is still moving.

What the deal with that??????

Did he just forget to remove his vacation aeroplane sign???????
    You are allowed to move in your games while on vacation.
  3. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    03 Dec '12 19:55
    Hello Johnny,

this is a point which has gotten a lot of attention. Search for threads with vacation, or vacation flag in them.

You can set up your vacation flag as a subscriber for 36 days. During the time you are invulnerable to timeout. But you have to move at the end, since otherwise you would time out probably some games, while trying to catch up.

So far so good.

However some people use the vacation flag to stretch their timebank. That is misuse and one can't do anything about it. You can look up threads in "Site Ideas" to see what already has been proposed.

Cheers
  4. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    03 Dec '12 21:08
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    Hello Johnny,

this is a point which has gotten a lot of attention. Search for threads with vacation, or vacation flag in them.

You can set up your vacation flag as a subscriber for 36 days. During the time you are invulnerable to timeout. But you have to move at the end, since otherwise you would time out probably some games, while trying to catch u ...[text shortened]... it. You can look up threads in "Site Ideas" to see what already has been proposed.

Cheers
    I only ask because I have no experience of this situation.
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    06 Dec '12 20:45
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    You are allowed to move in your games while on vacation.
    Not according to my wife! 🙁

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree