FAQ Links

FAQ Links

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
26 Sep 06
1 edit

This was requested (thanks MCA), and should prove quite useful in the future when the FAQ is expanded :

From the FAQ, take the code on the right below the question title bar and paste in forums or messages as follows :

[ faq ]timebank[ /faq ]

For example, it is now possible to answer as follows :

More information is available about timebank in the FAQ.

-Russ

TokerSmurf

Bonnie Scotland

Moves
26 Sep 06
1 edit

Originally posted by Russ
This was requested (thanks MCA), and should prove quite useful in the future when the FAQ is expanded :

From the FAQ, take the code on the right below the question title bar and paste in forums or messages as follows :

[ faq ]timebank[ /faq ]

-Russ
This is a great addition to the site and will make life a lot easier for us to provide usefull help to others and much better than simply telling them to "Read the FAQ"

Good man!!

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
26 Sep 06

Originally posted by Russ

[ faq ]timebank[ /faq ]

-Russ
Thanks Russ,

I'm not sure if you read MCA's thread in Site ideas, Thread 52809, but if you'd like users to help collate the info needed to update the FAQ, could you give us some guidelines/requirements?

D

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
27 Sep 06

MCA is going to compile some further FAQ questions, and I will add them to the existing.

-Russ