1. Joined
    29 Jun '05
    Moves
    10 Oct '09 15:31
    Tried to send this message via 'Send Feedback' but got reply
    "If you have a site assistance related question, please consider posting to the help and site ideas forum before sending feedback. This will normally get a quicker response than sending feedback."

So here is the problem.
    Dn trying to bring up Thread No. 120192 'En Passant' only the first message (of five) appears.
  2. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    11 Oct '09 01:59
    Originally posted by Essex 3
    "If you have a site assistance related question, please consider posting to the help and site ideas forum before sending feedback. This will normally get a quicker response than sending feedback."

So here is the problem.
    Dn trying to bring up Thread No. 120192 'En Passant' only the first message (of five) appears.
    Interesting. Just tried it and get the same problem
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    11 Oct '09 06:53
    Same happened in the General Forum as it seems the link to a game stops the threat if it is not closed (or so it seems in both cases an open { gid } without the spaces of course is the last thing displayed)
  4. The sky
    Moves
    11 Oct '09 12:26
    Originally posted by Essex 3

So here is the problem.
    Hm, I don't know why you weren't able to send feedback. The reply you received is the same message as the one you see at the top of the feedback form, but since this was a bug report, not a site assistance related question, it doesn't really apply. Anyway, I sent feedback two days ago and received a reply the next day. Russ will look into it once he's back from his holidays.

The exact nature of the problem is described in Thread 120194, by the way.
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    13 Oct '09 14:47
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Hm, I don't know why you weren't able to send feedback. The reply you received is the same message as the one you see at the top of the feedback form, but since this was a bug report, not a site assistance related question, it doesn't really apply. Anyway, I sent feedback two days ago and received a reply the next day. Russ will look into it once he's back f ...[text shortened]...

The exact nature of the problem is described in Thread 120194, by the way.
    Was it not solved yet?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree