1. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 11:39
    i like to be able to access the page of the player tables which includes me ... then challenge some of those players to a game ... when i am inside the highest 400 rated players this is very easy ... but when i am outside the top 400 players on site this becomes laborious.

how can i always access my player tables page????

if this is not possible then i will start a similar thread in the "site ideas" forum.
  2. Fear The Cow
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 11:541 edit
    Originally posted by flexmore
    i like to be able to access the page of the player tables which includes me ... then challenge some of those players to a game ... when i am inside the highest 400 rated players this is very easy ... but when i am outside the top 400 players on site this becomes laborious.

[b]how can i always access my player tables page????

if this is not possible then i will start a similar thread in the "site ideas" forum.[/b]
    there is a "view my relative position" link
  3. Standard memberNatural Science
    blunderer of pawns
    Rhode (not an)Island
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 12:03
    Originally posted by Chakan
    there is a "view my relative position" link
    Yes, pretty conspicuously placed, actually. Very hard to miss, right above your name.
  4. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 12:05
    Originally posted by Natural Science
    Yes, pretty conspicuously placed, actually. Very hard to miss, right above your name.
    hey!!!!!!!

there is tooo!!!!!

was russ very VERY fast at puitting this in for me .... or was i off with the fairies?
  5. Fear The Cow
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 12:071 edit
    Originally posted by flexmore
    hey!!!!!!!

there is tooo!!!!!

was russ very VERY fast at puitting this in for me .... or was i off with the fairies?
    poor fairies

and you only been on the site for 2 years 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree