1. Joined
    27 Nov '03
    Moves
    08 Aug '04 14:38
    Originally posted by Exy
    All I can see is many heated discussions taking place on what qualifies a person to be a member of this Think Tank and once it's set up how it would function.
    If Russ and Chris decide to seek the opinion of others then they will choose who they ask; they do not need anyone's approval and nobody has to 'qualify'.

🙂
  2. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Aug '04 14:551 edit
    So... what was the point of your original post? Why didn't you just send a personal message to Russ and Chris saying:

"Heh, why don't you set up a think tank to help you sort out the problems of Time Outs and Vacation Flag misuse?"

😵
  3. Joined
    27 Nov '03
    Moves
    08 Aug '04 15:25
    Originally posted by Exy
    So... what was the point of your original post? Why didn't you just send a personal message to Russ and Chris saying:

"Heh, why don't you set up a think tank to help you sort out the problems of Time Outs and Vacation Flag misuse?"

😵
    It is always useful to canvass the opinion of others. Sometimes you get really intelligent and incisive comments bringing new insights to an issue. Other times you get totally negative responses.

You take the rough with the smooth.

😉
  4. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Aug '04 15:26
    It's good to talk. 😀
  5. Joined
    27 Nov '03
    Moves
    10 Aug '04 14:08
    Originally posted by Exy
    It's good to talk. 😀
    Always!

😀
  6. Standard membertejo
    a unique loser
    LIAAA
    Moves
    10 Aug '04 14:29
    I think Colleman's idea is a good one. Not only for this subject, but in general. Russ and Chris have more important things to do than reading all the posts in the forums. If there are people who do have the time to read everything and report good ideas to them, it could save Russ and Chris much time. Such thing also happens with the moderators. I think Russ and Chris are very happy that they don't need to babysit on us.
    If they have more time to do more important things, the site will improve even more than it does now, and isn't that what we all want? So I think it is a very good idea to let some members do some jobs. Not only this one, but for example let someone take care of the tournaments, making new ones and starting new rounds. I am sure many members of the site are willing to do something back for the great work Russ and Chris are doing. I know I would.
    Regards,
    Sander
  7. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Aug '04 18:40
    Well, another week on and yet another half a dozen posts started on the subjects of Flags and Time Outs - I'd certainly like to see all these posts combined to avoid a feeling of Deja Vu! 🙄
  8. Joined
    27 Nov '03
    Moves
    13 Aug '04 19:46
    Originally posted by Exy
    Well, another week on and yet another half a dozen posts started on the subjects of Flags and Time Outs - I'd certainly like to see all these posts combined to avoid a feeling of Deja Vu! 🙄
    I agree, (whatever next!).

It is high time something, anything, was forthcoming from 'the management'.

😀😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree