1. Joined
    28 Jan '04
    Moves
    31 Jan '04 20:15
    Why does a finished game still show on the My Games page? When I click on the game (View Game) there is a rematch button, but no way to decline it and, it appears, no way to remove the game from the My Games page.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    31 Jan '04 20:43
    Originally posted by Churchill
    Why does a finished game still show on the My Games page? When I click on the game (View Game) there is a rematch button, but no way to decline it and, it appears, no way to remove the game from the My Games page.
    In your list of games click the Archive button next to the game. That will be another page where you click "update" or some button that will let you hide the game in your archive.

Cya!
  3. Joined
    28 Jan '04
    Moves
    31 Jan '04 20:58
    Thanks, I will do that!
  4. Joined
    28 Jan '04
    Moves
    31 Jan '04 21:02
    Just did it. When you click on the Archive link (with the floppy disk), the page reloads with a list of check boxes next to your games. The game you selected to archive is checked. Below this list of games in an Update button. Click on this and your My Games sheet is updated and the game is removed from this sheet and moved to your Archives.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree