1. Standard memberRONOC
    On a wave
    Cornwall
    Moves
    21 May '05 13:38
    Some how instead of putting the British flag on my setting I have ended up with the English flag.
    Now to some people this doesn,t matter, after all England is in Great Britain and of course I live in both, nevertheless I do like to incompass everyone living in the United Kingdom, Great Britain, England, Scotland, Wales, not because of political correctness etc: but because we are a small island nation with very close ties in all manner of respects and I have the privalage of enjoying all parts of the fore mentioned countries as I am an heavy goods vehicle driver.
    So I feel very much part of the above and by displaying the Union jack it in turn I hope implies the above, so how do i change it to the flag I want? I have tried several ways but it seems to have evaded me please help......Thankyou.
  2. The sky
    Moves
    21 May '05 13:50
    Go to "My Home", click on "Edit" under "My Summary", change country of origin to United Kingdom, then click on "Update". That should do it. At least it worked for me.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree