1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    11 Nov '03 12:22
    Originally posted by Rhymester
    Nice try Russ but unfortunately, at least for me, that is all very interesting but really useless in the context of organising clan games. What we really need to know is how many CLAN games is each of our members involved in. 🙂 What we really need is the ability for players to set their maximum number of clan games separately to their normal games. Or, if ...[text shortened]... o have a figure for the number of pending games player is potentially going to be included in?
    Yes, I thought as much. I did not have much time to dedicate to it (I really just spent a couple of hours this morning) - and to produce all the stats you need requires quite a few queries. It is not terribly difficult, so once I have finished a few other things I will return to it.

-Russ
  2. SubscriberRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    11 Nov '03 12:45
    Originally posted by Russ
    Yes, I thought as much. I did not have much time to dedicate to it (I really just spent a couple of hours this morning) - and to produce all the stats you need requires quite a few queries. It is not terribly difficult, so once I have finished a few other things I will return to it.

-Russ
    Thanks Russ 🙂
  3. Standard memberjcandance
    White Hats Rule!
    over here!
    Moves
    11 Nov '03 14:16

-Russ
    always the best!
  4. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    12 Nov '03 18:31
    It's a start at least, thanks Russ.

Can we use this thread to then start formalizing what we'd like to see?
  5. Joined
    23 Feb '03
    Moves
    12 Nov '03 18:56
    I know it is not what everyone really wanted, but I did a quick bit of work this morning for clan leaders. A new option on the button bar will take you to a page showing everyone’s overall game commitments.

-Russ
    Is ther any chance this could be opened as a window. That way we can match up ratings a lot easier.
  6. Standard memberjcandance
    White Hats Rule!
    over here!
    Moves
    12 Nov '03 20:24
    Originally posted by Crowley
    It's a start at least, thanks Russ.

Can we use this thread to then start formalizing what we'd like to see?
    yes, i have a ton of ideas that would make clan management more fun and easy.. and WAYYY less time consuming

that is except for the developers!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree