1. Joined
    22 Mar '04
    Moves
    09 Apr '04 19:06
    How do I force someone to forfeit if they havent moved in the 3 day time period. or do I have to wait the till the 7 day timeout is up?😕
  2. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Apr '04 19:25
    When the little skull appears next to the game then you claim the time out? Is it a 3 day time out or a 7 day time out?
  3. Standard memberGatecrasher
    Whale watching
    33°36'S 26°53'E
    Moves
    09 Apr '04 21:38
    The following assumes that game has a 3 day timeout and a 7 day timebank.

If none of the timebank has been used, your opponent has a maximum of 10 days to move before you can time him/her out.

If your opponent has already used some of the timebank, let's say 2 days, then your opponent has a maximum of 8 days before you can time him/her out.

If all of the timebank has been used by your oppnent, you can time him/her out 3 days after your last move.

Although the timebank cannot be restored, the timeout period is restored (to 3 days) after each move is made.

Once the your opponents' time is up, the option to claim the win appears next to the game in your games list.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree