1. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    20 Sep '03 10:271 edit

As I was posting a couple of riddles for the young RHP members,
    this idea popped up in my mind. That would certainly be cool for our
    young ones. Do you guys like that idea. Are you willing to support it ?
    And the Question of all Questions is, do you guys, Russ and Chris,
    find this a proposal worth considering ?

IvanH.

2. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    20 Sep '03 20:072 edits
    ... and I mean the very young ones from 0 - 12 years old.
    They will have a place to hang out together and get to know eachother.
    The way the situation is now, I get the impression that the very young ones are less "visible" than they should be. They seem to dissappear in the adult crowd. I often don't know whether the member I'm dealing with is a child, a teenager or an adult. Sometimes you can read the profile and find information about the age or adulthood yes or no, but my experience is that this information is not available. In this way I, being an adult, assume in most cases, that I'm dealing with an adult, but this may not be the case at all.
    That's another reason why I made my proposal to see to it, that the very young ones become more visible on RHP. In this way it will be possible to avoid any unwanted accidents.

IvanH.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    20 Sep '03 20:57
    To be honest with you, this is probably not a great idea.

Although this site is open to everyone of all ages, encouraging younger players to become more visible in a public area like a forum is not that wise. I think you can probably understand why.

-Russ
  4. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    20 Sep '03 23:30
    Originally posted by Russ
    To be honest with you, this is probably not a great idea.

Although this site is open to everyone of all ages, encouraging younger players to become more visible in a public area like a forum is not that wise. I think you can probably understand why.

-Russ

Yes, I understand. Now you mention it.
    All right, not such a good idea !

Thanks Russ.

Joe.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree