1. Standard memberDaphnes
    Rusty Veteran
    My happy place
    Moves
    22 May '07 13:251 edit
    How do I set it so I get email notifications for forum posts? I'd like to be notified when someone posts in a thread that I'm reading/posting in.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    22 May '07 13:43
    Originally posted by Daphnes
    How do I set it so I get email notifications for forum posts? I'd like to be notified when someone posts in a thread that I'm reading/posting in.
    There is no way to do this (that I know of). You might make a favorites or bookmark folder called 'watching' and put links to your threads there. All you can do is check in and see if someone has posted.

Firefox has a greasemonkey script that makes bookmarks for you to follow, and boldens a thread once someone posts after you did. That doesn't mean they were answering you, but it lets you know if you were the last person to read or post there.

P-
  3. Standard memberDaphnes
    Rusty Veteran
    My happy place
    Moves
    22 May '07 13:57
    I'll try that. Thanks.
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    22 May '07 15:05
    That is the one thing I would really like to see implemented.
    I remember asking about it when I first came here - I was surprised it wasn't an option.
  5. Standard memberDaphnes
    Rusty Veteran
    My happy place
    Moves
    22 May '07 19:30
    Yeah, me too. Subcriptions are common in the message board I've been to. It's a pain, and so far the only thing I dislike about this site.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree