Moves
    30 Jul '06 18:09

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Standard memberblakbuzzrd
    Buzzardus Maximus
    Moves
    23 Aug '06 16:27
    Ever get an answer to this? I've been combing the net looking for one myself. Really annoying that basic copy-and-paste commands don't seem to work!
  3. Standard memberblakbuzzrd
    Buzzardus Maximus
    Moves
    23 Aug '06 17:34
    Found it.

1. Run analysis, and let it finish.
    2. From the File menu, choose Copy --> Game.
    3. Paste into any text editor.

The annotation symbols won't always come out right, so if you leave those on for the analysis you'll have some cleanup to do. But all the commentary is there.
  4. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    23 Aug '06 19:57

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    23 Aug '06 23:52
    Running the analysis through a find replace is the best way to get the annotations right. They all come out as $number (I think N for Novelty is $18).
  6. Standard memberblakbuzzrd
    Buzzardus Maximus
    Moves
    24 Aug '06 15:01
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Running the analysis through a find replace is the best way to get the annotations right. They all come out as $number (I think N for Novelty is $18).
    I tried that as well. As I was at work, I ran out of patience trying to correlate the numbers with actual notations. Also, some of the symbols can't be recreated in our forums, so I need to delete some outright or use the alt-text for each. The latter started getting unwieldy, so I gave up work on it until this weekend.

Xanthos, might you have a list of the symbols and their conversions handy?
  7. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    24 Aug '06 16:05
    If you paste to Word first and then into a plain text format (such as a RHP textbox) many of the conversions will be done for you. What you will have to do by hand are the symbols without easy conversions to normal text (better than, some of the evaluation symbols etc.). I normally rewrite things like slight advantage black (written as an equals over a plus in notation) as something like =+ in plain text. Not exact but similar.
  8. Standard memberblakbuzzrd
    Buzzardus Maximus
    Moves
    24 Aug '06 17:53
    Thanks. That sounds like as sensible a method as any.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree