Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. 11 Jul '04 06:52
    Hi Russ,
    I've got all my games showing on a single page (much prefer it
    this way) but I find myself having to count (and miscount) them line
    by line which is tedium defined. Could we please have a total at
    the bottom of the page?
    Thanks,
    Stale.
  2. Standard member skeeter
    515 + 30 days
    11 Jul '04 06:57 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by stalebread
    Hi Russ,
    I've got all my games showing on a single page (much prefer it
    this way) but I find myself having to count (and miscount) them line
    by line which is tedium defined. Could we please have a total at
    the bottom of the page?
    Thanks,
    Stale.
    Go to >My Home >MyHome and there it is >in progress

    skeeter
  3. 11 Jul '04 07:08 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Go to >My Home >MyHome and there it is >[b]in progress

    skeeter[/b]
    Well that's certainly an improvement over my system. However when I was showing all my games on split pages a total showed for every page except the first when there was only one page - odd - so it's probably just a formula that needs tweeking. But anyhow, Skeeter, thanks for the tip.
    Stale.
  4. Standard member skeeter
    515 + 30 days
    11 Jul '04 08:30
    Originally posted by stalebread
    Well that's certainly an improvement over my system. However when I was showing all my games on split pages a total showed for every page except the first when there was only one page - odd - so it's probably just a formula that needs tweeking. But anyhow, Skeeter, thanks for the tip.
    Stale.
    Hey Stale, like your nick. Whats the background?

    skeeter ( don't ask)
  5. 11 Jul '04 09:48
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Hey Stale, like your nick. Whats the background?

    skeeter ( don't ask)
    That's easy. If Stalebread was the name of a horse I wouldn't put my money on it!
    Skeeter? got to ask I'm afraid.
    Any more interesting nicks out there that could do with an explanation?
    Stale.