Game goes on and on but opponent keeps refusing draw

Game goes on and on but opponent keeps refusing draw

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

King of Cool

AUSTIN, TEXAS

Moves
04 Nov 20

RE : Game Id 13916828

how can I FORCE my opponent to accept a draw when the game keeps going on and on as he just moves rook left right left right left right back and forth, each time refusing to accept a draw?

thanks

Moves
04 Nov 20

@brrr said
RE : Game Id 13916828

how can I FORCE my opponent to accept a draw when the game keeps going on and on as he just moves rook left right left right left right back and forth, each time refusing to accept a draw?

thanks
Claim, don't offer, the draw, after either:
- the exact same position has occurred for the third (or more) time in the game. Has to be exact: same player to move, same castling rights, &c. Does not have to be consecutive.
- the fiftieth (or more) move without either a piece taken or a pawn moved.

I won't tell you whether either is the case in any ongoing game, but those are the conditions needed.

King of Cool

AUSTIN, TEXAS

Moves
04 Nov 20

@Shallow-Blue

ok, thanks very much, that clears up the matter; now I cannot understand what is meant by @Shallow-Blue ? what is that supposed to mean?

thanks

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
04 Nov 20
1 edit

@brrr said
@Shallow-Blue

ok, thanks very much, that clears up the matter; now I cannot understand what is meant by @Shallow-Blue ? what is that supposed to mean?

thanks
I did in PM's explain in detail how to find the "Claim draw" button what else do you need to know?

I can't PM you, since you do have put me on the blocked Players list.

Moves
09 Nov 20

@brrr said
@Shallow-Blue

thanks
What, you mean my site name? It's just a cheap joke about me not being nearly as good a player as Deep Blue.