Game lost

Standard memberBigFatBear
Help 22 Dec '09 20:31
  1. quebec
    Moves
    22 Dec '09 20:31
    Hi, i don't know if there is some admin looking in the section but I have a lost that i don't really deserve.. this is the number of the games 6993556, i did not wanted to accept steve larrabbe challenge cause he challenge me without asking question, so i resigned to cancel the game but it made me lost... i was wondering if there was something to do about that ? I just want to have the game cancel intstead of have a lost.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    22 Dec '09 20:381 edit
    Originally posted by BigFatBear
    Hi, i don't know if there is some admin looking in the section but I have a lost that i don't really deserve.. this is the number of the games 6993556, i did not wanted to accept steve larrabbe challenge cause he challenge me without asking question, so i resigned to cancel the game but it made me lost... i was wondering if there was something to do about that ? I just want to have the game cancel intstead of have a lost.
    Game 6993556

From your games page any game can be deleted by clicking the trash can icon next to new games.

You clicked resign, and that gives you a lost game with no rating changes fortunately.

Had you clicked the trash icon next to the game from your list you would not have been penalized a loss.

P-
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    22 Dec '09 20:58
    You didn't cancel the game, you resigned it, hence the loss.

To cancel a game you have to click the garbage bin icon.
    However, you didn't lose any rating points by resigning the game so early.
  4. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    24 Dec '09 13:30
    Not a lot you can do about it now but you can prevent something similar happening in future

Go to

My Settings and then click on My Challenge settings. From here you can control your game limits and the ratings of those who can challenge you.

Don't want to play someone in particular? Then block them permanently.

My Home - My Ignore List then click on Ignore Person.

However they will be able to play you in clan challenges or tournaments.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree