1. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    06 Sep '08 19:20
    I have neither the software nor the analytical skills to submit comprehensive dossiers on anyone I may suspect of using an engine but occasionally I see a graph that skyrockets from a non-provisional 1100 to 1900 in one stroke. Am I wasting the Moderators' time if I alert them to these people? Input from anyone with experience in this field would be greatly appreciated.
  2. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    06 Sep '08 20:30
    Originally posted by Lukerik
    I have neither the software nor the analytical skills to submit comprehensive dossiers on anyone I may suspect of using an engine but occasionally I see a graph that skyrockets from a non-provisional 1100 to 1900 in one stroke. Am I wasting the Moderators' time if I alert them to these people? Input from anyone with experience in this field would be greatly appreciated.
    I'm like you. I'm totally clueless about the whole engines thing and stuff like that. I figure there's enough wonks and code monkeys doing this to take notice of the offenders and deal with them.
  3. home
    Moves
    06 Sep '08 22:28
    What's wrong with alerting? Alert if it seems susp. to you. You're not to be the investigator.
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    06 Sep '08 23:441 edit
    Try the fairplay system:

FAQ
  5. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    07 Sep '08 12:28
    Wonks? 🙂

OK, thanks guys, and sorry, I didn't realise the FAQs had been updated.

I think on balance the answer is no. I can't supply supporting evidence, only circumstantial.
  6. Standard memberAudioRapture
    Skull Disco, Jr.
    Moves
    07 Sep '08 21:38
    I think on balance the answer is no. I can't supply supporting evidence, only circumstantial.
    Circumstantial evidence can lead to proof once investigated. Nothing wrong with submitting your suspicion via the Fair Play system.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree