1. Joined
    05 Apr '04
    Moves
    05 Apr '04 17:06
    I recently registered to redhotpawn and the thing that has strucked me is that I only can play 6 games and never more. this seems a small number for me !

Does anyone know about the system of game limitation for non paying members at gameknot.com ?!

You start with 6 games and you may play one more game for each 4 games finished up to maximum of 20 games. for example 'player1' has finished 35 games so he can play (6+35/4) 14 games
  2. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    05 Apr '04 19:131 edit
    You may play six games, not more. Just if you subscribe (you get your "pawnstar" ). When you play chess here this causes costs for Russ & Chris, the site admins, they have to pay for the server traffic. 20 USD is not very much: get your pawnstar, it is the money worth!
    th

PS: Russ is planning a mentor system where nonsubscribers can play (perhaps) more then six games. You can read more about the ongonig discussion in this forum.
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    05 Apr '04 20:35
    Originally posted by palentir
    I recently registered to redhotpawn and the thing that has strucked me is that I only can play 6 games and never more. this seems a small number for me !

Does anyone know about the system of game limitation for non paying members at gameknot.com ?!

You start with 6 games and you may play one more game for each 4 games finished up to maximum of 20 games. for example 'player1' has finished 35 games so he can play (6+35/4) 14 games
    That is good advice in your profile. 😉

Thire is right, RHP is money well spent. I just paid for my second year!

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree