1. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    10 Mar '04 00:06
    Is it possible to display the game time parameters in the game window?? It's a bit of a pain to have to go to the my games page everytime to check how long is left until a timeout.

🙂¬~
  2. e2
    Moves
    10 Mar '04 01:32
    I like this idea.
  3. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    10 Mar '04 07:38
    Originally posted by marinakatomb
    Is it possible to display the game time parameters in the game window?? It's a bit of a pain to have to go to the my games page everytime to check how long is left until a timeout.

🙂¬~
    long time ago there was a gameinfo page where you got all revelant info for the game. it could be reincluded in the gamehistory 😉
    well, it's always a tradeoff between adding nice features and additional info and bandwith costs. I think it is very important to see on the playgame page that I am just eating my timebank or that my opponent can claim T/O.
    th
  4. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    10 Mar '04 11:09
    i know little about this stuff,
    but i do remember russ being very touchy about adding some things to pages, things that make the pages bigger to download, i think this might be one of them.
    if so, then it would slow us down for every move, and increase his upload time too.
  5. DonationChris
    Site Admin
    Wimbledon
    Moves
    10 Mar '04 12:10
    Originally posted by flexmore
    i know little about this stuff,
    but i do remember russ being very touchy about adding some things to pages, things that make the pages bigger to download, i think this might be one of them.
    if so, then it would slow us down for every move, and increase his upload time too.
    This shouldn't be a problem. I'll mention it to him when he returns. I think it would be nice to have the timebank and timeout info on the game page.
  6. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    10 Mar '04 12:19
    Originally posted by Chrismo
    This shouldn't be a problem. I'll mention it to him when he returns. I think it would be nice to have the timebank and timeout info on the game page.
    I'm sure you know it much better then me, but why don't you reduce the playgame page and provide much more info in the gamhistory? If I want to know how much tiem is left in this game and who started it and what was already said and when what move was made I have a look at this gameinfo. On the playgame I really just can play...
    I mean t/o and tb are very important and good infos (like movespeed and rating related things), but I do not have to see it on every single page.
    th
  7. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    10 Mar '04 23:00
    Originally posted by Chrismo
    Thanx chrismo 😉¬~

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree