1. Joined
    03 Jan '05
    Moves
    01 Oct '07 12:02
    Hi,
    I have a question about a game (4081059) that has started with me as black. My opponent haven't made any move and the time isn't running. Another game that I'm playing against the same opponent (4081058), with me as white, has the time that is running.
    Both games have been created in the same moment (from a tournament).
    Is it correct that if the white doesn't make any move the time doesn't starts it's countdown ?
    Regards,
    moma
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    01 Oct '07 13:15
    Originally posted by moma
    Hi,
    I have a question about a game (4081059) that has started with me as black. My opponent haven't made any move and the time isn't running. Another game that I'm playing against the same opponent (4081058), with me as white, has the time that is running.
    Both games have been created in the same moment (from a tournament).
    Is it correct that if the white doesn't make any move the time doesn't starts it's countdown ?
    Regards,
    moma
    Use send site feedback. Looks like that player has vanished. The graph has crashed to the bottom, and they have not moved in more than a month.

Send Feedback is at the bottom of this and every page at RHP.

P-
  3. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    01 Oct '07 14:03
    it looks as though the time isn't running when your opponent hasn't moved, but the time limits will apply if he doesn't start the game. if it's a tourny or a clan game, just let it run out. if it's an individual challenge, simply delete it and move on
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    01 Oct '07 14:471 edit
    Originally posted by coquette
    it looks as though the time isn't running when your opponent hasn't moved, but the time limits will apply if he doesn't start the game. if it's a tourny or a clan game, just let it run out. if it's an individual challenge, simply delete it and move on
    I wish the clocks WOULD run.

P-
  5. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    01 Oct '07 21:50
    This one time I actually agree with Phlabibit
  6. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    01 Oct '07 23:42
    Originally posted by coquette
    This one time I actually agree with Phlabibit
    Eh hem... Game Notes On My Games Page.

Twice now... at least.

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree