1. Standard memberKorch
    Chess Warrior
    Riga
    Moves
    19 Feb '07 06:40
    I have 3 games against players who are banned. Now there are icon which means that this players is bannde, but this game is still in list of my games. Whats the point and when this game will be "finished"? If they are clan games, then does this game will be point in clan matches (its especially important, because that cheater have won one of our both games in that clan match)
  2. Standard memberEnglish Tal
    Phoneless
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Feb '07 13:101 edit
    Originally posted by Korch
    I have 3 games against players who are banned. Now there are icon which means that this players is bannde, but this game is still in list of my games. Whats the point and when this game will be "finished"? If they are clan games, then does this game will be point in clan matches (its especially important, because that cheater have won one of our both games in that clan match)
    I have had the same problem, and sent feedback. Within 24hrs my opponents games were all resigned. Result!
    It's still a shame regarding existing results in tourneys, though. I've been stuffed by an engine user (halloween long haul), leaving the tourney leader to still win his games by timeout, cos his games were still ongoing. 😠

Edit PS... Existing results in games will stand, I'm afraid. Your clan game points (gained or lost) against engine user will not change.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree