1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    21 Oct '04 17:39
    In the past, I always used to have my complete list of games showing on My Games pages; but lately only 20 have been showing per page so I have to go to second page. There is a command at the bottom to "See Complete List" but when I go out of the page it reverts back to 20 per page. Is there a way to set "See Complete List" as the default for My Games page?
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    21 Oct '04 17:50
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    In the past, I always used to have my complete list of games showing on My Games pages; but lately only 20 have been showing per page so I have to go to second page. There is a command at the bottom to "See Complete List" but when I go out of the page it reverts back to 20 per page. Is there a way to set "See Complete List" as the default for My Games page?
    My settings, my site settings and then make sure the 'show all games' checkbox is ticked. I think I read that solution to that problem b4.

hope it helps,

D
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    21 Oct '04 18:07
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    My settings, my site settings and then make sure the 'show all games' checkbox is ticked. I think I read that solution to that problem b4.

hope it helps,

D
    Thanks, mission accomplished!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree