Games

Games

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

j

Moves
14 Jun 07

I'm non-suscriber, and I have problems with my number of games. I'm currently playing 5 games, I did not create open invites and in my profile, my maximum number of games is at 6. So, why can't I have a new game? It's wrote that I'm playing 6 games, but it's incorrect! Can someone help me please? 😞

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
14 Jun 07

Originally posted by jfgagnier
I'm non-suscriber, and I have problems with my number of games. I'm currently playing 5 games, I did not create open invites and in my profile, my maximum number of games is at 6. So, why can't I have a new game? It's wrote that I'm playing 6 games, but it's incorrect! Can someone help me please? 😞
Sometimes, if you have just finished a game, it takes a while for the slot to reopen.

D

j

Moves
14 Jun 07

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Sometimes, if you have just finished a game, it takes a while for the slot to reopen.

D
When you say that it takes a while, is it during on or two week? Because my last finished game was the 6 june! Is there other reasons that can do this???

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
14 Jun 07

When you say that it takes a while, is it during on or two week? Because my last finished game was the 6 june! Is there other reasons that can do this???
Not that I know of. Try sending feedback.

You didn't accidentally archive a game with no moves did you?

D

j

Moves
14 Jun 07

No, did not knew it was possible!

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
14 Jun 07

No, did not knew it was possible!
I checked. you do have only 5 games.

Use feedback, with luck they can clear it up for you. This happens often.

P-

j

Moves
14 Jun 07

Really, I did it. Generaly, is it taking a while before they are cleaning the problem?