1. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    19 Nov '04 18:02
    Each time I post in the forum,or send a PM I get the dreaded 'page cannot be viewed' error.The posts are posted and the messages are sent,but I keep getting that error,it's getting pretty annoying.Is my computer the problem,or is there a bug?
    I use windows XP and IE
  2. Brooklyn, NY
    Moves
    19 Nov '04 18:07
    Turn off "friendly HTTP error messages" and you may see the actual error being generated.

(or, turn off MSIE and use an alternate browser and it may not occur in the first place ...... but I digress)
  3. Joined
    03 Sep '03
    Moves
    19 Nov '04 23:042 edits
    Originally posted by dsb3
    Turn off "friendly HTTP error messages" and you may see the actual error being generated.
    Turning off friendly HTTP error messages won't change a thing. Same error message.

I have been experiencing the same problem. I thought it was due to my wireless card, but maybe not?

Russ could it be a redirect problem of some type in your php code?

I've gotten the same error message in Safari (apple browser) so it is not just a IExplorer problem.
  4. Amsterdam
    Moves
    20 Nov '04 13:23
    My dad has the same problem with IE. I use Firefox though...

O.
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    20 Nov '04 17:00
    I will dive in to the code see if it is anything obvious.

-Russ
  6. Joined
    17 Feb '03
    Moves
    20 Nov '04 17:17
    Originally posted by Russ
    I will dive in to the code see if it is anything obvious.

-Russ
    Dive?! You better be careful cause I heard the code pool was shallow 🙂

Feivel
  7. Standard memberorfeo
    Paralysed analyst
    On a ship of fools
    Moves
    22 Nov '04 02:53
    I also use XP and IE and haven't ever had a problem, so it's something a little more specific than that.
  8. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    22 Nov '04 05:28
    It got really bad today,a few hours before maintenance.I couldn't even use the 'skip' button to go to the next game.Now,after the maintenance,it's better,haven't had a problem yet.Maybe it has something to do with that?Or maybe it's just coincedence....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree