Getting rid of a clan?

Getting rid of a clan?

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rb

Behind the computer.

Moves
13 Aug 10

Hi guys,

I was wondering if it was possible to get rid of a clan that I created. If not possible, could I ask for somebody's help to re-name, get rid of the picture, and "clan motto"? I am no longer a subscriber, and am unable to do these things.

Thanks!
Rb

New Braunfels, Texas

Moves
13 Aug 10

I think clans/games/usernames last forever on RHP. Try to get someone to join over in the clan or general forums and then let them be clanleader. Also send feedback and explain the situation, perhaps the admin can fix it.

rb

Behind the computer.

Moves
14 Aug 10

Thanks for the advice. Uh.. How do I send feedback? xD.

Thanks again,
rb

New Braunfels, Texas

Moves
14 Aug 10

Scroll to the bottom of this page (or any page), under "Support".... "Send Feedback".

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
14 Aug 10

they will remove it if you haven't played any clan games yet

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
14 Aug 10

Originally posted by coquette
they will remove it if you haven't played any clan games yet
3 pages of games so clan info has to stay

rb

Behind the computer.

Moves
19 Aug 10

Thanks for all of the help. Would anybody be so kind as to taking the clan leadership, changing the name, deleting the picture, and giving it back, OR, if you want to keep it, you can.

Rb

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
20 Aug 10

If they did all that they would be unable to give it back as you are currently a non subscriber. Solution - subscribe on a monthly payment scheme and do your repairs within the first month & then cancel monthly subs.