1. Donationbelgianfreak
    stitching you up
    Moves
    24 Oct '03 12:59
    just a reminder/nudge/whinge...

it's been suggested several times that there a an option to go to my games page after move as well as go to next game waiting after move.
    It'd just save having to switch screens so many times to select the game I what to look at next, especially when I'm using a 56K modem!

just wanted to check it was still on the list. Thanks for all the workπŸ™‚

Jon
  2. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    24 Oct '03 13:41
    I think it could be cool if we could say in our settings where we want to go after a move: next waiting game or MyGames or what ever. (this would make the main (=playgame) page a tiny bit smaler)
    th
  3. Joined
    23 Feb '03
    Moves
    24 Oct '03 13:44
    Originally posted by belgianfreak
    just a reminder/nudge/whinge...

it's been suggested several times that there a an option to go to my games page after move as well as go to next game waiting after move.
    It'd just save having to switch screens so many times to select the game I what to look at next, especially when I'm using a 56K modem!

just wanted to check it was still on the list. Thanks for all the workπŸ™‚

Jon
    Double click on move and you will go to your games page. πŸ™‚
  4. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    24 Oct '03 16:06
    Originally posted by Paulie
    nerver tyed, but this depends on the browser, no? ...
    th
  5. Joined
    23 Feb '03
    Moves
    24 Oct '03 16:28
    Originally posted by thire
    nerver tyed, but this depends on the browser, no? ...
    th
    Not too sure on that, i have ie6. I only found out by mistake πŸ˜•
  6. Standard memberIvorW
    Arbortrudor
    London, UK
    Moves
    25 Oct '03 12:58
    Originally posted by Paulie
    Doesn't seem to do it for me. I'm using IE6, but I am also running ZoneAlarm, and have most MS insecurity features turned off.

Below is the relevant bit of HTML, it depends on what doAction(), and presumably doMove() actually do.

<input type="hidden" name="action" value="doMove"><input type="hidden" name="skip" value=""><input type="hidden" name="drawac" value=""><input type="button" name="movebutton" value=" Move " onclick="javascript:doAction( );" class="bdviewbutton" >

Actually, another option that would be quite useful is to prioritise the sequence of games. This would enable me to look at quickfire tournies first, then 3 day, 7 day, etc.
  7. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    25 Oct '03 17:25
    Originally posted by IvorW
    ... This would enable me to look at quickfire tournies first, then 3 day, 7 day, etc.
    yes!!! related to a wish of mine: sort the games by the timeouts. (Go to next T/Oing game)
    th
  8. Joined
    23 Oct '03
    Moves
    26 Oct '03 03:25
    Could somebody explain the time out feature. Is that how many days between moves? If so, does it take about 4 years to finish a match? How does this work?

Murse
  9. Joined
    19 Aug '02
    Moves
    26 Oct '03 05:03
    Originally posted by Murse
    Could somebody explain the time out feature. Is that how many days between moves? If so, does it take about 4 years to finish a match? How does this work?

Murse
    It is the MAx. time between moves, if your opponent has not moved in that time then you can claim the win.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree