Good suggestion, I promise.....

Good suggestion, I promise.....

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A

Moves
09 Jul 04

Is it just me, or does everybody else hate creating an open invite and having a low rated player accept it, and then you have to delete the game and make a new one? Maybe there should be a filtering system of some kind that would allow you to put a rating range on the game or see who accepted the challenge, and if you want to accept that person playing you.

b

Moves
09 Jul 04

try the advanced options - you can filter by rating ...

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
09 Jul 04

Originally posted by burvm01

try the advanced options - you can filter by rating ...
But not if you are provisional. Provisionals can't see the available filtered open invites either.

-Russ

A

Moves
09 Jul 04

Dammit. Thanks anyways.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
09 Jul 04

Originally posted by Alpha10
Dammit. Thanks anyways.
Bummer Alpha! Hope you can find an extra $20 bucks a year and join up! Many will tell you it is worth it!

P-

A

Moves
09 Jul 04

You know, I'm really tired of people and their sales pitches on me. I said earlier I'm not in a position to be a member yet. I have the money, but not the internet access.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
09 Jul 04

Provisionally rated players - not subscribers. All you need to do is complete 20 rated games and it will become available to you.

-Russ

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
09 Jul 04
1 edit

You know, I'm really tired of people and their sales pitches on me. I said earlier I'm not in a position to be a member yet. I have the money, but not the internet access.
Hmmm, I don't see where you wrote that... you assume I read every post of yours?

You are here asking for improvements to a service you pay nothing for, and you will probably run into others pushing the product known as RHP... don't assume they know you don't want it, and lighten up. I'm rather tired of high-school kids with attitude.... and now you know.

P-

A

Moves
09 Jul 04

Actually, I'm suggesting improvements, that, just maybe, will attract more people to the site. And what does my age have to do with anything? Am I dumb because I'm young? If i'm getting on your nerves THAT bad, maybe the forums should be made for subscribers only. Now go oil up your knee joints and put Bengay on your back, old man.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
09 Jul 04
1 edit

Actually, I'm suggesting improvements, that, just maybe, will attract more people to the site. And what does my age have to do with anything? Am I dumb because I'm young? If i'm getting on your nerves THAT bad, maybe the forums should be ...[text shortened]... w go oil up your knee joints and put Bengay on your back, old man.
Here is where it started when you said, "You know, I'm really tired of people and their sales pitches on me. I said earlier I'm not in a position to be a member yet. I have the money, but not the internet access.

You told me you were sick and tired of people pushing things on you... You said you'd said it before, like I should have known already....

I said lighten up, cuz more people will say it.... and told you why I think they will say it.

Next I told you what I am sick of.

P-

Edit! I've just read your other post where you take a small jab at me... and must add this. Non subscribers are important to this site, and they do have good ideas.... but when there ideas are already available for paying members, you will have people like me who say "Get a Star"! Don't slam them, as they may not know you... and not realize you don't have internet access.

E
Damn fine Clan!

The Double R Diner

Moves
09 Jul 04
2 edits

Very esotreric. 😵

E
Damn fine Clan!

The Double R Diner

Moves
09 Jul 04

Actually, I'm suggesting improvements, that, just maybe, will attract more people to the site. And what does my age have to do with anything? Am I dumb because I'm young? If i'm getting on your nerves THAT bad, maybe the forums should be made for subscribers only. Now go oil up your knee joints and put Bengay on your back, old man.
Actually you're just jumping the gun. What you're asking for will be available once you get past your first 20 games and no longer have a provisional rating.

A

Moves
09 Jul 04

2 aganist 1...no fair...the thing is, how am I supposed to know that it's available if I'm still provisional? I found out, and then the pbabit man starts to crawl down my throat saying I have an attitude trying ANOTHER sales pitch on me? Get a star, get a star...I believe I've said it twice now that I'm not in a position at the moment to subscribe, so if you will, please stop trying to get my to buy a star.

E
Damn fine Clan!

The Double R Diner

Moves
09 Jul 04

OK. I don't mind if you don't buy a star just yet.

So, are you playing in Internet Cafes or at School / College?

The Rude©

who knows?

Moves
09 Jul 04

2 aganist 1...no fair...the thing is, how am I supposed to know that it's available if I'm still provisional? I found out, and then the pbabit man starts to crawl down my throat saying I have an attitude trying ANOTHER sales pitch on me? Get a star, get a star...I believe I've said it twice now that I'm not in a position at the moment to subscribe, so if you will, please stop trying to get my to buy a star.
All that fuss only because someone suggested you to subscribe?
Phlabibit intentions were good,we're all trying to help the site because is great and it's right to support it,however when you'll have completed twenty games you will have everything (except clans and tournys) for free,and this is another reason why this site is GREAT.